Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well rested Mama

So we've started night weaning, which essentially means that for now, WB does all of the night time parenting and I, for the first time in over 2 years, get to sleep. Holy cow, batman! I never knew sleep could be so fantabulous! I feel like a completely different person! I'm actually nice! And sometimes funny! And can complete a full thought or maybe even two!

I had no idea I was in such dire sleep straights. Thank you, WB, you have saved us all. Your superhero status is now official. Also, I love you.

The LFM, luckily, does not seem to be showing any daytime stress or behavioral effects from this major change, and its been 3 nights now. We'll break open the champagne once I stop hiding in the guest bedroom and all still goes well.

2 comments:

mim said...

Good job! (oh, that sounded like you in my head) No, really, good job, all will be good. abrazos.

Corine said...

Sleep - looking forward to it myself! What a change this must feel. Your haircut is adorable!!! Miss you! Glad PR was so much fun...D's new thing is hitting and he bit my shoulder last night. Maybe I will try ignoring too as the new tactic because NO doesn't seem to be doing anything. xo